Friday, September 28, 2007

Crossed up

Orono this Sunday. Forecast is for real CX conditions -- rain Saturday and Sunday. Should be memorable. Last season (the second half anyway) was totally dry, hardpack courses. No rain, no snow and a little boring. Barring any unforeseen incidents (crashing hard and/or breaking something on my bike) I'm going to shoot for top 10. I just moved up to B this season and was 21st (16th B1) last week in St Cloud with minimal warm-up and a pretty decent hangover. Hey, it's 'cross season -- time to have fun!!

Broke the seat clamp on my bike in St Cloud. Trying to get the position re-dialed and also breaking in some new shoes. Gotta love Time cleats; they're not nearly as finicky as SPDs when you're trying to set them up.

Oh yeah, I can smell the mud. I think Hub kit is gonna look pretty good caked in it.

Fleck

No comments: