Friday, August 17, 2007

well thats about a wrap for the sean 0

Well i have to say it was a bloody awesome erics series for the whole team! i wish i could finish it! But the hand is ending up being more of a set back than i thought. i still cant shift with my thumb much less stress it holding a grip. im still hoping afton wont be a wash but even if i wasnt racing afton next weekend this up coming race is too soon for the ol hand.

I think i can say with confidence i would have had 2nd or 3rd had i not injured the hand. so from what i was able to accomplish last year and then do this season well even though im not able to finish it out im bloody happy with my performance.

ya im pissed after all this was a simple fall at lebenon that screwed my bloody season dont get me wrong but it isnt keepen me up at night lol.

Well theres plenty of fun events left with afton, chuem, and dakota 50 to rock out to and i guess ill just have to turn it up in cyclo cross this season hehe.

Well i guess this is in the whole agony of defeat folder :(

No comments: